Re: TRAD teetering at $1.1 now

>>Well, looks like Bill is having to shovel a load of his own personal greenbacks into the Nasdaq furnace every few days to keep those fires a burn'in and TRAD above that magic $1 delist point ?
>>
>> --- Paybacks for snubbing off & abandoning your once loyal customers are a bitch, ain't they Bill ????

How sweet it is. One thing I've learned after being abandoned by Omega is
that I'm not as addicted to Easy Language as I once thought. Life and
trading go on without Billie and Ralphie, so I hope they totally crap out,
well deserved and good riddance.

By the way, IBD's Stock Checkup rates TRAD 29th out of 35 stocks in the
Computer Software-Financial Group for Overall Rank. TRAD ranks 27th out of
35 for technicals, 28th out of 35 for fundamentals, 23rd out of 35 for
attractiveness. Earnings per Share rate 6, Relative Price Strength 13.

The 52wk low price was $0.91 so there's still hope. Can turkeys fly?