Re: Vantage Point Software

I have been receiving calls from Joel at Vantage Point periodically
for the last few years.
One of the problems I have with this company is that they do not offer
a money back gaurantee like most reputable software companies.
I explained to Joel that I could overlook the money back guarentee if
I could test the results of the reports and satisfy myself that I
could make money with the Vantage Point Indicators.
Joel then sent me some of the Reports that Vantage Point produces each day.
He sent me Bond USM2 reports from 2/14/02 to 5/14/02

I tested the PTMdiff, the PTSdiff, the Index, and the Strength.
These are, according to their web site, "Leading Indicators that
forecast market trends with an astounding accuracy of nearly 80%"

When the Report indicated a change in direction I would go Long or
Short on the next open, always in the market.
I allowed $25 for Commissions.

PTM Diff
Points 3.09
Trades 31