AW: Vantage Point Software

I can not comment on Vantage Point, but I know I bought years ago a system
called "Profit Taker" .... noooo gooood.

You might wanna look at the following "theoretical" track record from
garylynn. He is a member of our site. One of the features on the site is
what we call MarketCalls - which is basically paper trading. Since June last
year he is trading signals of his software TradingSolution
(www.tradingsolutions.com), a NN software. I have never used it but I am
very impressed by his results. Since we do a ranking of the best traders you
might want to take a look at the ranking here:

http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/getpage?page=Leaders.htm

He is ranked number 9 and has an annualizd profit of 71.11%.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com