IB fined $230,000 by NASD

SmartAss Interactive Brokers fined $230,000 by NASD in April 2002 for multiple violations . . .

Full article pg. 20, Active Trader, July 2002 issue

As they say, if the price is that low ($4.80 per RT) it's probably too good to be true --- next time the IB network goes down and you have to try to call in by phone to check your order while the market is going against you . . . and IB charges you $30 for phone calls . . . what actual commissions are you paying then ????

Frank

n Sun, 09 Jun 2002 18:30:40 -0400