AW: AW: Unidentified subject!

I knew it.... thinking about it I was thinking of buying yesterdays high at
"current bar" {today}". See, since I code today I am thinking that way....
but ofcourse you are right.

Second, what Iwas thinking of is the kind of data update that we have in
Germany. You can update your EOD data during the day. So you only see one
bar, but you see the action of the current day. So if you use a simple
formula like:

buy at High today plus ATR yesterday stop;............ then you will never
get filled on these data because the next time you update your EOD data the
High today will be not the one from your last update. I am not sure wether
that is confusing or not. Anyway, that kind of strategie would only work
with ID data.

Regards

Volker Knapp