OFF Topic: MetaServer DDE Pro - How to buy? - problem

Hi,

I know that it should be very simple,
as many transactions I made on line,
but it is NOT and is  FRUSTRATING.

I followed link, filled in forms,
SUBMITTED order and received the following
message:
"Unfortunately, your credit card was declined by MasterCard / Eurocard.
Please make sure the information you have submitted is correct. If
necessary, contact MasterCard / Eurocard to clarify the matter and resubmit
the order at

http://shareit1.element5.com/programs.html?productid=130340";

I  emailed (and called)  my credit card :

"Me: I wanted to order a shareware software through www.shareit.com (OnLine)
but received the following message: "your credit card was declined by
MasterCard...". What could be the reason?
I have to mention, that I am in Poland/Europe at this moment and maybe this
is the problem - some kind of restriction for order. If yes - is it possible
to lift this restriction for one order?

Citibank: Our records indicate that there was an authorization approved in
the amount of $22.47. This is the only purchase attempt that we see at this
time."

I have made four or five attempts using two different cards
with the same results.

I have received suggestion to ORDER BY FAX but
I do not know what payment option would work.

Will Credit Card option work as payment option
for ORDER BY FAX (did not work for on line order) ?

How is  "Cash Option" working? -
Is it possible to send cash using Citibank's www.c2it.com ?

Have anybody experienced a similar problem?

Any suggestions are welcomed, Thank you in advance.

ian

PS. I tried to find this info through www.shareit.com,
but did not find related help on their site,
their response is rather slow.