RE: AW: trading the equity

This solution only work ( historically) if you do not make use of dynamic cross
linked systems, and do not take incremental decision on the result of  the
underlying  // equity curves, what absolutly needs a bar per bar update, and
this is where and why you will order our TS Equity curve function.

An other solution is to use global variable products instead of bothering with
data2 as ASCII file.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm