Re: DTN Down?

Hello Mark,

MB> is  anyone  having problems with dtn indexes, the futures are fine
MB> for me but not the indexes they are dead.

ok - i had to reset the box and all is fine, what was funny is that my
qc backup was looking for a server during this time as well. thanks to
all  those  who  replied  so  quickly.  it  makes me want to go to eod
systems,  i  tell  ya.  i have a ftp site for dtn users that saves the
data  (idx and fut) out each evening by 4:30 central time. so email me
if you need the address.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx