Re: Need help - Alternate explan. of code problem

> I'm trying to find a way to code a system such that if conditions for a
buy occur on a particular bar, then if on the next bar the high of the
previous bar is taken out the system goes long immediately without waiting
for close.

> Everything is reversed for sells. Trouble is I'm having trouble getting
the system to check the <next bar> to see if it takes out the high of the
previous bar which the original conditions were met upon.
> As you can see I typed "next bar" in my code were it will not verify (but
where you can see what I want to do). Also, "immediately" is not a word
recognized by easy langauge.

Try these statements:

> If Condition1 and H next bar >= H[1] + X points then buy immediately;

If Condition1[1] Then Buy on Stop H[1]+X;

> If Condition2 then buy;
> If Condition3 and L next bar <= L[1] - Z points then sell immediately;

If Condition3[1] Then Sell on Stop L[1]-Z;

> If Condition4 then sell;

> I am aware that condition2 and condition4 will only enter at the close of
the bar. I tried using buy 375 limit and sell 375 limit, but I still got all
entries at the close of the bar, no entries showing intrabar.