Re: trading the equity

> is there anyway some ressources you can point to me please
> im searching a way to activate in real time trading a system
> only when the equity is above (for example ) his moving  average
> x period and let him run whith no real trade  in the opposite

It's extremely messy to do in TS, because you have to simulate system
execution (so you can determine what the equity WOULD have been if
you took every trade) in addition to your actual system code.

Also, in my opinion, it doesn't work.  Here's something I posted to
another list several years ago.

I'll post the ELA separately so this message doesn't get too large.
Gary