Moving lines easylanguage...

Hi everyone,

I`m presuming this is either very difficult to do, or it`s so simple I just
overlooked it. In either case
I can`t figure it out... I`m trying to draw several lines, who`s values I
specify in the inputs. So far so good, as I can use the "custom lines"
indicator for that. The problem is, I need to be able to MOVE those lines
by dragging, which the TS indicator doesn`t let me do...Any ideas?

As a second issue, how could I specify that the lines should only chart on
that day (intraday chart), and not go all the way back to the beginning of
the chart?

TIA

Philip