Re: Normalize an indicator?

Well, unless you're an Enron excutive, an Anderson accountant or a
major broker analyst, you can't really change one number into
another.  LOL  However, you could try this:
Take the indicator's average over a period of time, such as 100
periods.   Multiply by 2, this amount is your divisor and does not
change.  Then divide the current indicator amount by this fixed number
and multiply by 100:

(Current period Indicator Amount)
to 100)
(fixed 100 period average of Indicator)x 2

As long as the indicator does not vary wildly this formula will work.
Otherwise you would have to readjust the fixed divisor!

Daniel.