Re: Folding@xxxxx United Devices Cancer Research Program

I'm willing to give them whatever time they need.  I don't activate UD-Cancer
everyday anyway.  I don't believe they are repeating exactly the same
molecules.  To be sure, you would have to write down the molecule numbers on the
left.  They do appear to change.  You can't go just by the graphics on the right
side.  That's just a simplification of the underlying number crunching which is
occurring.  I went to my UD profile and I did notice their "Web performance
testing" project:  http://members.ud.com/projects/web_test/

I don't remember ever unchecking it but it was unchecked.  They should really
stick to CPU intensive projects and not use a member's bandwidth.  Not everyone
is going to know how to go to their profile to examine their status.
Nevertheless, I still think it is the most worthwhile project on the 'Net.

Daniel.