Re: Off Topic: Results of Building New computer Part 2

Hello Mike,

the  only  things  is  that the ECS k7Sem SIS Chipset motherboard with
onboard Lan and onboard video.

is  not  the most reliable - i have heard "lots" of horror stories and
as  bob  fulks  mentioned  onec  before  i think on board video is not
wanted  and  trouble.  so i would stick with the soltek of course that
ups the ram cost.

anyone can cheap something, but it takes real talent to be cheap and
good.  ;-)  see my old combinations at todays prices and runs like a
mack truck.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx