Order Cancel or Modify in TS through Easy Language

I have written a startergy which would place a  short and buy order on every
30 mnt bar. Let me explain the problem with real situation that happend
today.

say at 1:00
           buy csco @ 15.53 limit
           shell short csco @ 15.65 limit

short order 15.65 was filled and the buy at 15.53 is open but not seen a/c
manager.

Now at 1:30 startergy generates orders
          buy csco @ 15.65 limit
          shell short @15.82 limit

The buy order @ 15.65 was rejected with following error
message

--- error message begin -------
Cover 300 CSCO @ 15.6500 Limit - Reason: You are short 300 shares with 300
remaining on buy orders!
--- error message end ----------

I think the message is talking about buy order @15.53 that was left open
from previous bar.

I am only trying to change my limit orders through statergy. Can I cancel /
modify them through easy
language or I have to do it manually ??? Is there
a work around ? Any help will be appreciated.

thanks , bg