Re: Dual monitors

I have consistently gotten good results from Colorgraphic cards (I've had
perhaps half a dozen and am currently using two) as well as Appian cards
(I've used one).

www.colorgraphic.net

www.appian.com

These are multi-monitor cards, ie, a single card with multiple video chips,
one for each monitor (either 2 or 4, depending on the card) --- they use a
single slot on the MB.

And, yes, I have bought all of them on eBay, generally for around $50/each.
The older Appian J2N dual monitor card sells for less, altho I believe it is
only 2 MB/video port.  For TS2Ki I'm using a Colorgraphic Evolution-4, 4
monitor card (4 MB/video port) with only two monitors (you can set it for
anything from 1 to 4 monitors); I'm using an identical card also with two
monitors for Email etc. on a 2nd computer.  I've never had any problem with
them, don't understand how a fancier card would work any better for my
applications (no games), and have received prompt & helpful service from
Colorgraphic tech support when I've called.