EL Code Problem

Hi Group,

                I seem to be having a problem with a bit of code I wrote
for some pivots lines. I thought some of you in this group might be able
to shed some light on the matter. The code is supposed to create
Support/Resistance lines by referencing the prior day's high, low, and
close. I've noticed, however, that the position of these lines changes
whenever a new high or  low is reached. Obviously, I'm missing something
here. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ron.

 Vars: Pivot(0), FirstR(0), FirstSup(0), SecR(0),SecSup(0);

Pivot=3D(HighD(1)+ LowD(1) + CloseD(1)) / 3;
FirstR =3D (2*Pivot) - LowD(1);
FirstSup =3D (2*Pivot) - HighD(1);
SecR =3D ((Pivot - FirstSup)+FirstR);
SecSup =3D (Pivot - (SecR - FirstSup));