Re: Buy or Selling Data2 - How can do?

Never traded spreads but if I decided to I would probably go about
it like this.

1) Take all my system code and paste it into an indicator.
2) Remove the Buy/Sell statements and replace them with flags,
    Alert statements, and print statements.
3) Hardcode my own position tracking calculations.
4) Plot1...open equity
    Plot2...closed equity

    This way, it will be easy to see when you are
      flat....closed equity and open equity will become the same horizontal
line.
      in......open equity will move.

5)Plot3...data1 position
    Plot4...data2 position

   Plot3 the position of data1 as closed equity +/- X.
   Plot4 the position of data2 as closed equity +/- X.

  Plots 3 and 4 are the substitutes for your arrows and plots 1 and 2
  track your equity.
  It might take a little getting accustomed to but should be easy to work with.
  Throw in some bells and whistles with print statements and alerts.