Code Help for new OddBall indicator

Gentlemen:

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to create just a simple indicator so that I can left click on any bar and it will show me in that little TS2000i square window  the "percentage" of Advancing issues such as >3% or better which should show a signal shuld have been placed on that bar, or, less than 1% which should then have a sell signal issued on that bar, etc. It's the same little window that shows you the OHLC, etc. when you right click on any bar.

The code I created here works, but the values it returns are like from negative values all the way up to +50 or 60 when I apply it to a chart with data1 S&P and data2 Adv issues.

Furthermore, I made the mistake of running this indicator on a chart which already had the strategy signal running, so next time I tried to open up ProSuite it hung on that chart and refused to finished loading (had to go into my charts in Explorer and delete that chart).

Somehow I it appears I need to get the "percentage math" into it:

Inputs: RL(7), BZ(3), SZ(1);

Plot1(RateOfChange(Close Data2, RL));
Plot2(0,"Zero");

Any help appreciated,