Re: Folding@xxxx

I'm sure the legions of MS/Gates haters will love your comments, but it's
puzzling why you would make an association between MS and someone who would
intentionally attempt to hack your PC for whatever nefarious reasons might
be lurking in their evil mind --

Any high school or college student with a few programming courses under his
belt could (and might) attempt a mission such as the one represented --