Re: Folding@xxxx

It's an interesting concept that will likely capture the imagination of
some-- but it's also worthwhile considering that any software that you
willfully accept onto your PCs may be doing something that you're not fully
aware of and wouldn't permit if you were cautious enough to consider
potential consequences in advance.

Not everyone on the planet is naively staring at the heavens with wide open
eyes-- in awe of hopefully participating in potential future
discoveries--  It's those masses that you should be cautious of (if you
catch my drift :)