From: "DC" <dc010225@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jeff Meek" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "DC" <dc010225@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: Bad ticks caused by Wrong Orders

Jeff,

thanks for fedback.

I talked to my broker and he assured me that a buy limit order placed above the
market on Globex will be executed right away.  He himself placed several times
such
wrong orders, of course,  by mistake.

Then I have asked him:  At what price was it executed?

His answer was that usually it is at market price. However, he cannot
guarantee that price. It could be anywhere between market and wrong
-- much higher limit price.

I need to do more research to find out a penalty for thes types of wrong
orders caused by bugs in EL code or by human mistake.

DC