Re: MB's AAMA vs OddBall, any comments?

I did run the sample system and got it to run similar to the specification
(excel sheet) that was included.

At first I didn't see the "data2 $ADV" note and was running it on data1
(stupid me).
On data1 it runs poorly and that made me wonder if it is a "$ADV special" or
a generic auto adjusted MA.

For two reasons I did not do much testing with it.
One reason being lack of time but the other reason is that I don't know
where this will lead.
What are Mark's intentions with this AAMA?
Is it for demo only? for co-testing? for sale?
What to do with yet an other black box?
My guess is that MB just wanted some people to co-test the value of this
AAMA (which if fine by itself).

The code is well protected and also limited by date/password. Hence anything
I would do with it would be a waste of time since it would stop working the
next month.
While I would gladly run it with other type's of MA's for a testspin, I know
other people already did this.
Just some thoughts,
Robert