Re: Trading success thoughts/beliefs recorded on mp3 instead of .wav

You might also want to try Messer - Memo Session Sound Recorder which is a
freeware sound recorder.  It has an interesting advantage over most
recorders - you can schedule recordings so you can use it to record radio
programmes and such while you are not by your PC.  It will save in WAV or
MP3 formats.

http://www.dago.pmp.com.pl/messer/

One thing to do when setting up the MP3 is use mono rather than stereo -
this will halve the bandwidth you require.

John