Re: charting weekends ?

Hello hans,

zebra  man  i also have been plotting data hourly from weather express
2000  for years now with ts4 - i use the special exchange universe and
modified it by checking sat sun and setting the trade times for around
the  clock.  also  i  wiped out all holiday information. i am about to
leave  right  now  so i will get back with you if you can't get it all
figured  out by my tips. also uncheck in charting to show missing bars
and and holidays if that last one apply's don't remember right now.

he> hi

he> and special RGDS to the list-oldtimers from he96 :-)

he> Im just undusting my beloved TS 4 (buid 27) and need to sort out a problem it doesnt like.

he> Im trying to chart data which includes SAT and SUN - before you ask WHAT stock, or Futures or
he> whatever does trade weekends - its just WEATHER DATA, but its serious.

he> I thought it should be quite simple to tell the SYMBOL UNIVERSE to check the SAT and SUN there
he> and that it, but it aint doing that. Do I have to tell the EXCHANGE universe ? seems not to help
he> either...?

he> My data does have SAT and SUN but TS does NOT show it - attached is a little sample you might
he> want to try yourself if you, it works fine for the MO-FRI data, but forgets the SAT/SUN  :-)

he> attached RAIN.txt , format is DATE_CLOSE - hopefully somebody still remembers how to do silly
he> stuff like this.... <g>

he> any pointers appreciated, i REALLY need it....

he> rgds hans

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx