charting weekends ?

hi

and special RGDS to the list-oldtimers from he96 :-)

Im just undusting my beloved TS 4 (buid 27) and need to sort out a problem it doesnt like.

Im trying to chart data which includes SAT and SUN - before you ask WHAT stock, or Futures or
whatever does trade weekends - its just WEATHER DATA, but its serious.

I thought it should be quite simple to tell the SYMBOL UNIVERSE to check the SAT and SUN there
and that it, but it aint doing that. Do I have to tell the EXCHANGE universe ? seems not to help
either...?

My data does have SAT and SUN but TS does NOT show it - attached is a little sample you might
want to try yourself if you, it works fine for the MO-FRI data, but forgets the SAT/SUN  :-)

attached RAIN.txt , format is DATE_CLOSE - hopefully somebody still remembers how to do silly
stuff like this.... <g>

any pointers appreciated, i REALLY need it....

rgds hans

Date	Close
19710101	0
19710102	0