Text readers for playing back trading related positive thoughts.

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

Does anyone know of any low cost programs that can read and playback
through sound speakers/headsets any type of text file (or groups of text
files in a directory). These files would contain trading instructional
thoughts and trading positive thoughts from books such as "Trading In
The Zone" etc. Currently I have these thoughts on an access data base
and I transfer them to .wav files manually using the Win98 sound
recorder but having a program read the text would save me some time and
keep the volume consistent. I have programmed the Access Data Base using
VBA to help manage them all. It would be even better if somehow it could
read the database direct but a query export of the selected records to
txt files or whatever would be okay.

If the above can not be done are there any new MS Windows based programs
that can play back Win98 recorded .wav files as a group within a
directory and additionally be set up to play the group over and over
again. I currently have an old sound blaster program that can play back
a who directory by pressing Alt-A (All) but it does not repeat
indefinitely.

Thanks for any ideas,

John Bowles.