Re: Security Block

If you can't find someone who can give you specific information on how to
configure XP to work with the Dongle, an alternative would be to get
something like Partition-Magic and set up a dual-boot configuration.  Add a
second operating system and run TS under the 2nd system.

My choice would be Win-98SE but others would recommend Win-2K if you don't
mind jumping through the hoops to upgrade it and locate and install all the
Drivers needed to get it up to speed --