Re: unsuitable and suitable examples for traders2traders.com

When you started out I gathered that,
You didn't want to have to spend too much time looking after the site.
Having to check each commercial site and make a judgment call on its
merrits sounds like work to me.
It's just taken me 15 minutes looking at those two sites alone.
Maybe you should just put all them in a Commercial Sites section.
NS

c> An entry that was recently made at www.traders2traders.com is for a trading
c> system. Click on "What's New" and look at "PREDICT." Unless there are
c> several objections, I intend to disable the link. It's not that I'm critical
c> of whatever PREDICT does, but I think it isn't in keeping with the objective
c> of www.traders2traders.com <http://www.traders2traders.com> , and it's too
c> commercial. Exposure to hawking systems isn't what traders need at
c> www.traders2traders.com <http://www.traders2traders.com> .

c> There's also a new entry for a spreadsheet that contains detailed,
c> step-by-step calculations, for over 100 technical indicators. It's for sale,
c> but traders are often looking for something like this. It's an example of
c> commercial content unavoidably mixed with something useful.

c> These two entries demonstrate my decision to allow commercial content where
c> there's a clear benefit to doing so, and to disallow a link that's not much
c> more than an advertisement for a product that's of unobvious merit.

c> Any comments welcome.

c> Colin West