unsuitable and suitable examples for traders2traders.com

An entry that was recently made at www.traders2traders.com is for a trading
system. Click on "What's New" and look at "PREDICT." Unless there are
several objections, I intend to disable the link. It's not that I'm critical
of whatever PREDICT does, but I think it isn't in keeping with the objective
of www.traders2traders.com <http://www.traders2traders.com> , and it's too
commercial. Exposure to hawking systems isn't what traders need at
www.traders2traders.com <http://www.traders2traders.com> .

There's also a new entry for a spreadsheet that contains detailed,
step-by-step calculations, for over 100 technical indicators. It's for sale,
but traders are often looking for something like this. It's an example of
commercial content unavoidably mixed with something useful.

These two entries demonstrate my decision to allow commercial content where
there's a clear benefit to doing so, and to disallow a link that's not much
more than an advertisement for a product that's of unobvious merit.

Any comments welcome.

Colin West