Demand Index Code

I wrote that code some time ago, and have wrote so much
that it is sometimes hard to remember how some code was
developed. It would be nice if the people at Tradestation
where ever introduced to the concept of source
configuration management. Yes, I can imagine that you could
use one outside of Tradestation, but if you think about it,
without some kind of integration to the powereditor, it
would be next to useless.

Anyway, I think I ported the code over from some basic code
that was given out as part of the notes at the 1999 TAG
seminar. I did not verify it against the orginal Sibbets
work.

Thanks,

David Fenstemaker