Re: Security Alert -- KLEZ virus

Jim asked:
>Why is it that Pegasus is better at warding off viri than OE?  Is it
>because hackers know OE is everywhere or do the other(s) have special
>features that protect from viri?  thanks for any info you have on it.

It's very simple, in my opinion.  There are scads of OE versions out
there that are incapable of disabling active content in mail.  I
understand Microsoft allowed customers to disable active content in
the most recent version, however.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com