RE: neoticker compared to TS

Lawrence - given the fact that Tradestation's functionality and ease-of-use
made it tremendously successful initially......until the company's horrible
tech support and "attitude" killed it....
wouldn't it have been better to just CLONE tradestation and provide great
support ?

Note: I would buy a TS clone in-a-flash.
I think others would do the same.