Re: neoticker compared to TS

Colin,

NeoTicker took a path drastically different from how TS works ...
as oppose to many attempts that tries to become TS clone.

Most obvious difference is that NeoTicker does not have an
explicit option to do system optimization.

So you will not find many on this list using NeoTicker :)

NeoTicker's focus is true automation of the analysis in real-time.
Thus its power is in the integration of the windows
(e.g. send the symbols in a quote page into a scanner,
send a symbol from a chart to another one, etc.) and its ability
to summarize information on screen (quote window formulas).

Yes, NeoTicker is the only platform now support true
portfolio testing, and we do plan to expand into system optimization.
For now, that part is pushing along slowly so that we can do it right
instead of rushing out "yet another TS clone" :)

--- caw <cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is ther anyone on the list that has used TS and Neoticker, and would care to
> share their opinion?
>
> Tia
> Colin West

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities