Re: VIRUS DETECTED FROM LIST

Not only that, but anyone in this day and age who is not aware that they
need to have active up-to-date anti-virus software running 24/7 might as
well try their hand at walking across the freeway at high-noon, blindfolded!

The Klex virus has been running rampant in many permutations for quite a
while -- I've received it several times in the past week and it was
automatically quarantined by Norton Anti-Virus without incident.   Rather
than complain to the List-- anyone who hasn't protected their system should
wake up and smell the coffee and use this opportunity to educate themselves.