I received the following report from Symantec:

Date: Sun Apr 28 22:02:21 PDT 2002
Brian Oliver
12 Roma Court
Newport Coast, CA 92657

Dear Brian Oliver
We have analyzed your submission.  The following is a report of our
findings for each file you have submitted:

filename: Unknown0460.data
machine: CX499803-G
result: This file is infected with W32.Klez.gen@xx

The attached file is a self extracting zip containing updated virus
definitions for Norton AntiVirus to successfully detect and repair
this virus.

Developer notes:
Unknown0460.data is infected by a non-repairable virus or a Trojan Horse.
You should delete this file and replace it if neccessary.