Re[2]: Sibbet's Demand Index

Hello TaoOfDow,

Without doing an exhaustive comparison, I think the code sttributed to
Dave  Fenstemaker is actually the Aspray (TASC, 9/1989) variation of Sibbett's
Demand.   Kaufman details it immediately below the Sibbett version on
page 243 of Trading Systems and Methods.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx