Re: Question about interesting daytrading system results---NOT SPAM

The first 1- 1.5 hours.

The last 1.5 - 2.5 hours (the closing of US being a key factor).

Definitely NOT the "noon balloon": 12- 2 Eastern.

Among other things, the timeliness factor that you mention was one of the
variables in a program marketed by a fellow who used to be in the NY/NJ area by
the name of Moore, who, as I recall, divided the trading day into something
like 45 minute segments and then had various rules for trading each of those
different segments.