Re: Bounce off Floor Pivots S2 ?

You would probably be stunned if you saw the way price action bounces off
certain pivots, especially if price reaches the extremes of R2 or S2. There
has been a lot written about trading using floor pivots and there are .ela's
to chart them properly. When you trade using floor pivots you are trading
more in harmony with the floor traders, instead of against them.

Of course there are those angry traders who will always be offended by
anyone suggesting the thought of trading "with the enemy".

Johan