Re: Confused

Dear Phil,

As regards the studies that I have posted:

1.  The true, "revised" Floor Trader Numbers: You are correct.  They should
remain constant throughout one session and change only upon a change from one
session to the next (ie, from today to tomorrow).  The values for any
particular day related ONLY to the H, L, & C for the previous trading day, so
they should remain constant throughout the following day (ie, today).  Perhaps
there is confusion as to names.  For me, Floor Traders' Numbers means the same
thing as Floor Traders' Support & Resistance ---the other study, Today's
Cumulative Etc,. is something entirely different, relating only to today's
prices and not to yesterday's.

2.  My first attempt, erroniously called Floor Trader Numbers (or S&R) but in
fact Today's Cumulative H, L, Mid-Range, and Quarter Ranges: They vary
throughout one & only one (ie, today's) session as new cumulative highs or lows
are made during today.  Then, upon a change in session (ie, from today to
tomorrow), they all begin at a value = the new opening price and expand from
there, as new cumulative Highs and Lows are made during that new day.

Sincerely,

Richard