Re: Confused

In a message dated 4/25/02 5:59:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, zxcv@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Dear List,

 In the last couple of days I have received several different ELA files for
 plotting both the Pivot Points and Floor traders formula for support and
 resistance numbers.

 The problem is this: I'm not sure if I'm going bonkers or what but it
 appears to me the price levels that are plotted change with each succeeding
 new high and low  throughout the trading day . Aren't the various numbers
 (once calculated for the time period in question) supposed to remain
 constant until the end of that time period and only recalculated at that
 time?? Am I dead wrong about this or what??

 Phil

Phil,

I think you're 'dead right' about this and that the ELAs you are using need
to be checked.  The code I wrote works just like you expected yours to work.
Now I'm trying to figure out if there's any real advantage in knowing s/r
numbers that everybody else in the world apparently already knew. <g>.

Regards,

Lee Scharpen