Re: ELA question - indicator of an idicator

In a message dated 4/24/02 10:14:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rsm@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Can someone explain in ELA how to take an indicator of an indicator.
 For example,  If I have a chart, and want to calculate an plot a stochastic
 *of* the stochastic from the data.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 Thanks,
 Robert >>

Robert,

I believe you have to do that in  a 'new' indicator.  Copy the code for the
indicator (IND1)  you want to work with into a new EL indicator.  Then you
need to write the code for whatever indicator (IND2) you want to apply to the
original indicator.  Then apply IND2 to your chart as you would any other
indicator.  I don't think there is any general way you can apply an indicator
to an indicator without going through this process.

Regards,

Lee Scharpen