Re[2]: An S&P system which has earned $45,719.00 in the last 60 days ?

Andrew you wrote,

>>Are you giving this system away, are you selling this system, or are you just
>>letting us all know how great it is?

Some bragging but mostly frustrated.  My point of the email
is to expose an illusion that I could make money by
putting a system like this into play.  There is much more to
making money than the "the system".

So if the "system" is not the key to making money, what
is?  Or what are the reasons that historical performance
does not match reality?

Here are some that have affected me;

1) slippage is greater than anticipated,
2) the tradable security moves quicker in anticipation of
   the item being tracked, in my case, the money index,
3) No trading discipline,
4) chasing market,
5) failing to take all trades,
6) second guessing the system

Have I missed something.  I mean, have I identified the
reasons for failure given a good system?  How can I correct
this?  Can this illusion be turned into a reality?

In the past I have received help from some of the best system
developers on this list. And for that I am very thankful.  I am
now soliciting help from the master traders,

Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx