Re: TS4 and Multiple Monitors...

Hello Nurudin,

my set up is similar.  on your last point, before you exit TS4, you
must (or I must) resize the TS4 display back to its #1 monitor and
then exit.

on the first point you might go to Desktop/Properties/Settings and
click and drag the two monitor icons and adjust resolution.  thiswill
affect how the image appears on the two monitors.  my monitor are
different size so this is really important.  don't know for sure when
they are identical.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx