TS4 and Multiple Monitors...

I know that TS4 on Multiple Monitors is a bit quirky...but here's another problem, which may have
been discussed already and maybe someone can suggest a solution.  First some background, Win 2K,
TS4 Build 27, 512 Meg, Matrox MMS 200 Quad with 2 17 inch monitors...

I can stretch the program across both monitors but the problem i'm having is the chart within the main
window.  It seems i can't stretch the chart across both monitors...anyone experience this one?  Any
help would be appreciated...

PS
When starting up TS4 again, the program doesn't retain it's "display across multiple monitors", anyone
have a fix to this problem?

Thanks

This message, including any attachments, is intented only for the use of
the individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
priviledged/confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message
including any attachments, with reading it or making a copy. Thank you.