Re: changes to Privacy Statement at traders2traders.com

Hello cwest,

no problem here.  some are very useful.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, April 22, 2002, 11:48:12 AM, you wrote:

c> I frequently receive requests to allow a link to a commercial site. Until
c> now, such links have been denied as www.traders2traders.com is a
c> not-for-profit site. However, on some occasions links to certain sites would
c> be helpful as I often read of subscribers to the omega list looking for such
c> info.

c> On reflection, it seems more practical to allow links and submissions that
c> are commercial in nature on a case by case basis where the content is
c> harmonious with the spirit of www.traders2traders.com
c> <http://www.traders2traders.com> . If anyone strongly objects please email
c> your concerns. The Privacy Statement now reads as follows:

c> "Although this website is a not-for-profit site, links to other sites or
c> submissions that are relevant to trading that maybe construed as an
c> advertisement are allowed if placed by active subscribers to topic-relevant
c> email lists and "the keepers" of the site consider the information contained
c> therein helpful in the general spirit of the site. Within this context
c> "classified advertisements" for or "auctions" of services and products are
c> also allowed. To avoid the possibility of advertisers tracking you, it is
c> suggested that  you visit this site directly by browsing to  HYPERLINK
c> "http://www.traderswww.traders2traders.com <http://www.traders2traders.com>
c> ."

c> Colin West