Re: TS6 -- how to import a needed DLL ?

Hello DavidNelson,

Usually the developer tells you where to place it.  It doesn't get
imported.  All mine simply are copied into an appropriately named
directory.  the location is contained in the EL code. so just create
the directory mentioned there.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx