Re: Under financed trader seeking solutions to trigger pulling issue

>Toppel even thinks looking at charts focuses too much on the past.
>You should "focus on the here and now and listen to the voice of the
>market."

Hmmm....I didn't look at it that way. I agree it was sort of
"be here now," but I took from it that, whatever your method was,
you should be focused on executing *this* trade and not letting
yourself be effected by what happened on the last trade(s), or
the news, or whatever. Moreover, try to get Ego out of the way
as often as you can. Ultimately, isn't failure to pull the trigger
a means of protecting the Ego? Money sure is an extention of the
Ego for some people; so if you are "thinking about the money," you
are thinking about yourself, and not about the trade.

Maybe he oversimplifies "going with the flow," but even in
system design the idea of "flowing" and keeping it simple has
value. For example, the Zen of OddBall <VBG>....:
"If stocks go up then buy;
If stocks go down then sell;"

Well, more or less. Hey, no Zen master here: it's still a struggle.
But the book made me smile more than once.

BW