Re: Under financed trader seeking solutions to trigger pulling issue

> 1.  A little gem, in the true spirit of Zen - Eddie says 1 word
> when the rest of us (me especially) would say 10: Zen in the
> Markets by Eddie Toppel --- see www.samuraitrader.com

This is obviously personal choice, but I found almost nothing of use
in this book.

It's been a while since I read it, but I remember feeling like the
entire book could almost be summarized as:  "Use the Force, Luke!"
Trust in magic, **feel** the market, don't think, just go with the
flow.  Whatever that means.

Toppel even thinks looking at charts focuses too much on the past.
You should "focus on the here and now and listen to the voice of the
market."  The only way you are allowed to look into the past is to
compare the current price with the immediately previous price, to see
if the market is going up or down.  If it's rising, by his
definition, then it's "safe to buy into it."

Maybe that works for him, but *I* sure can't trade that way.
Gary