Re: Under financed trader seeking solutions to trigger pulling issue

Dear Group,

My narcissism is shining forth as I was the one to redact this excerpt from
Mark's book and publish it several years ago on the Omega list --- see
www.markdouglas.com

For devotees of the psychological side of trading (which I will admit I believe
to be about 99% of it, or at least it has been for me), some other books have
been published contemporaneously with Mark's, which I have also found useful:

1.  A little gem, in the true spirit of Zen - Eddie says 1 word when the rest of
us (me especially) would say 10: Zen in the Markets by Eddie Toppel --- see
www.samuraitrader.com

2.  Again, with analogies from the East: The Way of the Warrior Trader by
Richard McCall.  Dick's father was career military and stationed in the far east
(Japan, Okinawa, I don't recall), where instead of going along with all the
other service brats, Dick integrated into the Japanese culture, got a black belt
in martial arts, returned to the states for a PhD in psychology, practiced a
number of years as a professional psychologist, then increased his ongoing
efforts into teaching martial arts.  Through that, he attracted futures traders,
learned more of what being a  trader was all about, began trading himself, and
then turned towards offering martial arts programs especially for traders.  This
book is the result.  Read it.  Dick used to have a website devoted to his
martial arts stuff and zendo in Arkansas.  I can't find it.  Another of his
websites is www.gradeyourtrade.com  I did a Google search of richard mccall and
founds loads of sites about his book, which should give you a flavor of what
he's saying.  Ignore it at your peril.

I also did a Google search of trading psychology and was amazed at the number of
sites returned.

Bon appetit,

Richard